Contact Us

Merrill Gray

Manager

Ph: 4062659311

Cemetery

The Havre Calvary Cemetery was started in 1906 with the first burial in that cemetery in July 1906. The Havre Cemetery Association was started in 1912. It consisted of the old mount hope cemetery near the fair grounds and later acquired land west of and next to the Calvary Cemetery. It continued until 1947. The Hill County Cemetery District was started in 1947 by action of the state legislature allowing at that time up to 1 mill from county money to run a cemetery district.

Cemeteries in District

Highland
Calvary
Sunset
Mount Hope (formerly Boothill)
Inverness
Rudyard
Hingham
Gildford
South Gildford
Spring Coulee
Box Elder

Get more info at hillcountycemetery.com